Monday, December 31, 2007

last

Well here it is. The last day of 2007, and I haven't even had the chance to blog about Christmas. That will be coming...at least pictures any way. Had a good one, sorry its over. Its time to move forward into the new year and tax season. I know its a bad word for a lot of you, but not for me. See tax season for me is fantastic. Nothing like being and unmarried head of the household with all the CREDITS!! I can finally get the bookshelves for the books in boxes on my bedroom floor. It will be nice to be completely unpacked. Then I will work on my closet. I need organization BAD. its so big so everything is just all jumbled up together. Getting that done will make my morning routine easier!! lol..



I hope everyone has a great new year and maybe tomorrow I can think straight long enough to post about Christmas!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and I am with ya on the tax thing! :O)
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a Happy New Year!! Thank you again for everything!! Love you lots:) Jen

    ReplyDelete