Friday, April 6, 2007

happy about................

Robin_black_and_white_02 Family that loves me.



A dog who is always happy to see me.



Nice neighbors.



Sunshine and warm spring.



A car that runs.



A photo shoot tomorrow.



Good Internet friends (hey monkeys!!)



Loan papers sent in waiting for the right interest rate.



That Sarah is in the Bahamas at this very moment. (sad i am not with her though lol)



I could be living in a brand new house by the time i leave for vacation



i have two fantastic children



God loves me



Michael buble is coming out with a new cd.



I am wearing sandals today



And that YOU are reading this blog!



7 comments:

  1. Robin,
    I missed you last night. I keeping seeing you but not able to talk to you. I hope to catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you wrote on here...i just sent you an email wondering where in the heck you've been all week. Miss hearing from you. Hope your weekend is a super one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I can agree with almost all of that... except the Micheal Booboo stuff, can't stand him! (oops, sorry!) LOL!
    So excited for you about things going the right way!! Glad you updated your blog too! I was missing you!
    HUGS
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting, waiting, waiting to hear your moving date. How excited you must be. Still have all of those decorating ideas running thru your brain?
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous picture! I am happy to have your blog to read everyday, happy things are going so well for you!
    Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, I love the picture of you, its great! Have a wonderful week!! Love you

    ReplyDelete