Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A reason to celebrate!!!

And no its not the house yet. I am really shredded apart at this point wanting it so badly but not sure if it will actually happen. Enough about that though.



Have you heard? M&M's now has dark chocolate. Isn't that reason to celebrate? I sure think it is....



Got the dog a shock collar today. He barks at absolutely EVERYTHING!! So I gotta try it. It's getting to the point I think that the neighbors have had enough. I sure hope this works.



Got a SR shoot all proofed and have a new favorite!



27w



Not exactly sure why I like but I really do...If you go over to my photo blog you can see more.



It was a beautiful day. Had the windows open at home to get some fresh air, love that I can do that. Sorry that the folks back east cant.



Sorry for all the families, friends and loved ones who have lost someone in the tragedy in Virginia. Scary to think that this is happening so often now. Scary to think that it could happen anywhere.



Thank you all for being so patient with me while I work on this house. Soon life will return to normal....and so will my regularly scheduled scrapbooking!



1 comment:

  1. Yummy Dark Chocolate M&M's? I need to shop more. Where at?

    ReplyDelete