Thursday, April 19, 2007

starting to worry....

i finally got a call from my lender that pretty much just said "I'm really sorry, we are dealing with the government on this." At the advice of my mother and someone else I trust I called another lending company with a loan office I have worked with through the office. She had me fax over the FORTY pages of stuff I have had to provide the other lender with and she said she would go through IHA (Idaho housing association) and should have an answer in 4 working days. She said with conventional loans she could get an answer in 48 hours but IHA and FHA loans take about 4 days. She apologized that it might take that long! I told her it was better than the THREE weeks it has taken to get zip from the other lender. I even had the dealer of the house I am getting call and tell me it was taking incredibly long!! She told me that if this second lender drug their feet she would try going through their lender. So we shall see what we shall see. I have thirty days before all this credit action catches up with me and I need an answer before then!!! ACKKK.....



So here we go again.



2 comments:

  1. Still keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Im so sorry this has all happened, just keep thinking positive like you do and it will happen!! I will keep you in my prayers and my fingers crossed! Love you Jen

    ReplyDelete