Thursday, December 21, 2006

Well I made it!

I made it to Washington yesterday. Not too many delays and problems. Glad to be here, glad I am with my mom and brother. Mom has to work today so I am here to watch the puppy and get decorated for Christmas. This should be fun. All the old decorations from when i was a kid. Even my old stocking! NOW that I am on vacation I should be at least able to post those pics!!



Tacoma_bridge_2 



Here is a picture of the Tacoma bridge all lit up for Christmas. This pic is horrible but it was magnificent to see!



5 comments:

  1. Have a very fun and safe trip!!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got there safely and hope you are having a BLAST!!!!!!! Love ya sis! Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin-
    How long are you in town? I'm not far from Tacoma at all...... casanezo@earthlink.net. If you have time and want to try and meet up. I can show you a mighty fine scrappin' store in Puyallup and the one Tami works at up in Kent! :-) -Zora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS YOU ALREADY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MISSING YOU TOO!!!!! Hope your having fun, I have BIG news when you get home!!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete