Monday, December 11, 2006

Time to update....well past time actually

Just been enjoying the season, being with my kids and decorating for the holidays. Got the tree up on Saturday, no pictures yet. Still have the plastic boxes all over the living room cuz I have to do the decorations in stages. as soon as those clear i will take some pics to post. Sunday we did pretty much nothing. Some laundry and some more decorating, played monopoly and watched a Christmas story. It was just nice not to have to go shopping or anything. I have almost all my shopping done! Just need to do some w'out my kids if ya know what I mean. I have all the gifts and some even wrapped, just need to get my butt moving on the ones I need to mail. only three really so it wont be too bad.



Here is a layout I did last weekend during the cyber crop at the little scrapbox. it was fun to just hang out in the scrap room and get some Christmas presents done. I did this layout as a challenge on a favorite Christmas gift. I love this gift and had to do it!! Oh and it was also a contest and I won!!!



Santa_book



Hope you all are having a stress free Monday and enjoyed your weekend!!



4 comments:

  1. Oh I SO LOVE this page Robin!!! It is so pretty and artsy and all!! You did a great job and deserved to win that prize! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a winner all right!!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful...no wonder you won! I just can't believe how great and awesome you are! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete