Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Thoughts from the shower....

* I think I have enough Christmas cards made. need to count them.



* Are the boys still asleep or is that them banging on the bathroom door.



* forgot to put the dog out first thing, hope he doesn't pee on the floor.



* Yummy blueberry shampoo I got for the kids!



* hmmm...should I shave my legs? Nah the hair isn't going anywhere.



* Maybe i could have grandparents over on Saturday..



* Oh need to throw out the plants I just killed Friday so they can go to the curb Saturday.



* Maybe I should start a to do list for my long weekend, so I don't forget what I need to do.



* I should have bought a large sizzix tag die for "tags" for Janell's swap.



* Need to come up with an idea for 6x6 pages for Janell's swap.



* Hmmm.... wonder how Lois is doing, need to email her today.



* OK time to get out, water has been cold for a few minutes already!







2 comments:

  1. My thoughts in the shower...
    oops! I am in the tub...should I have showered?
    MAN this water is hot? I look like a pink piggie!
    Shoulda brought my Dec CK in the tub with me to read
    DANG! Why'd I leave the phone in the livingroom?
    Where is Micheal? What if teh doorbell rings?
    should I shave my legs? nawww Ed likes the brillo pad effect on his shins at night... (tee hee)
    Shall I go on? ROTFL HUGS Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I think I've discovered something here! I'm not the only one that really has to talk herself into shaving her legs!!! Terrible isn't it? I want you both to know that I've started using the treadmill every morning again...4 days in a row now. I think I'll even start the bowflex again...maybe in awhile.
    We're going to Boise to do our annual shopping trip on Tuesday the 29th...want to come? We'd love to have you.

    ReplyDelete