Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Busy night last night

Did some more Christmas decorating, trying to make a dent. Finished two pages for a friend. Made 1 1/2 Holiday planners, one is for me and one is for a gift exchange with my card club. Made one Christmas ornament, out of scrap paper of course, and then had some tea and watched my soap! LOL...Kids went to bed easy for me last night and didn't even mind the Christmas music I played all evening. They rearranged the tree again last night so they were busy! Holiday_planner Here is the planner I made for me last night. The one I am doing for the exchange is very similar but cuter! LOL. This is to keep my brain from frying while I try to get everything done this season.



Chris asked me this morning to put an American History book on his Christmas list. Weird kid...LOL.



Still having trouble thinking what to get everyone. O'well guess I will have to figure that out soon!



Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!



2 comments:

  1. OMG I Love it ! That planner is just THE cutest!! Great job girl! :O) I may have to 'lift' some ideas! :O) HUGS for a great day and being SUPER MOMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The planner is very cute...I will get Chris the book for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete