Tuesday, November 8, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

Well not completely. It did snow flurry here for about an hour bu that's about it. I am completely getting excited for Christmas already have two gifts made and a good list to start on the shopping. I would like to be done at least 2 weeks before Christmas so I can enjoy the suspension leading up to the big day.



I have another photo shoot planned!! A family photo for a friend of mine for her Christmas cards!



Tired of my hair! Glad its long and really don't want to cut it but it NEEDS something. Perm? I just don't know haven't had one of those in YEARS!!! We are talking like 18!! Maybe color to get rid of the Darker roots? Maybe a hint of strawberry?? Check back tomorrow to see if I actually do anything.



OMG!! My Dad's girlfriend just called me!! JACK NICHOLSON was just at one of our local gas stations!!!! Her boss went in right after he left and all the employees were freakin out!!! Can you imagine....??









1 comment:

  1. I finally broke down and got my hair cut and a perm...first one in a couple of years. I've had more compliments on my hair in the last couple of weeks though, than I've had for awhile. I had it streaked at the same time. Covered up the grey a little. Gets tiresome doing your hair every morninig doesn't it? Oh to be a guy...and just shampoo and take 3 seconds to blow it dry! We haven't had much snow here...in the mountains they've had it, but only one afternoon of a few flurries...what are you doing for gifts this year? I'm trying to think of something cool.

    ReplyDelete