Friday, November 18, 2005

All I can say is thank goodness!

Its Friday! It's finally here. The kids don't have school today. Something about the end of the trimester. Going to see my sweet cousin in a play tonight and I am totally looking forward to that. THEN the moment I have been waiting for!!!!! HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE tomorrow!!! Yippee!!!



On a sad note our long time office partner and friend is in the hospital again. He was in about 2 weeks ago after having a mini stroke and loosing part of his peripheral (sp?) vision. He is in again and he said the Dr says he may stay till after Thanksgiving. I am so worried. He is 84 years old, has had his lung removed (cancer) a hip replaced, an Achilles (sp) tendon repaired and still teaches five year olds how to ski on the weekends. He just keeps ticking. In fact up till the stroke two weeks ago he worked in the office full time. I have known this man since I was six. If you could say a little prayer i would greatly appreciate it.





No comments:

Post a Comment