Monday, November 28, 2005

Complete Havoc

Ok, for those of you who have been in my house you will understand. For those of you who have been on a cigar plane you will understand! My house is small....maybe not quite as small as a cigar plane but close. Not a lot of room. I got all my Christmas stuff out. And I am currently at different stages of decorating. Right now I am at the stage of the tree and houses are done but everything else is in boxes. The boxes are all over the living room floor half full and driving me crazy. I will work on it a bit every night and might get done by this weekend but for now looks like the elves threw up in my living room.



Need to go home tonight and work on some projects that need to be finished asap. Got some more Xmas projects to finish up and still need to figure out what to get the boys. I want to get this stuff all done soon!!! ACKKK feeling the pressure already.





No comments:

Post a Comment