Tuesday, September 22, 2009

weekend creative

This past weekend brought sniffles, fevers, and lack of appetite. Again not from me but from my little one. I spent most of saturday waiting on him hand and foot. SUNDAY he felt better and since my house was clean (i scrubbed in-between whining) I actually got creative on sunday!


It started with cards



IMG00136

sorry about the quality of picture. These were taken on my cell


then it was this adorable purse I learned how to make at cupcakescreations.blogspot.com. If you click on the March archives she has instructions AND a video. I even made small versions for candy holders for Halloween!



IMG00140

Then I messed around with my new cricut cartridge I got! Its the new woodland winter. So much fun. THere are three d houses you can cut out and put together. We all made one for Halloween!



IMG00137

It was great to be creative, and the juices flowing. Didn't touch a single photo! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment