Monday, September 21, 2009

Lonely Snowman

edited: THis is NOT in my yard right now. I just needed a blogging topic and had this lonely picture on my laptop!


This is the back of the lonely snowman. My children attempted to make a huge snowman. Their goal was to make it 6 feet tall. I think he ended up being about 2 feet. Winters here are sad. We had a lot of powder here and then it would melt just a little to make the snow we already had hard as a rock. They were outside for about an hour making this poor guy. But don't worry, the dog warmed up the lonely snowman by peeing on him.



Snowmanweb

I absolutely love fall. I love the colors, the crisp air, the somewhat warm afternoons, the smell of candy corn. I am not a huge halloween fan, but fall just feels fantastic. What I don't like is winter. Too freaking cold. You have to shovel snow every day, maybe even a couple times a day. NOT looking forward to a another hard winter like we have had the last couple years. That's why you only see the BACK of this snowman. Its the only angle i could get THROUGH the living room window. No way I was going out to take a picture of the FRONT!



1 comment:

  1. Awe, I LOVE the winter. The DEEP snow storms that come and the snow days, and the snowed in driveways.... the smell of snowmachine exaughst... the HEAT of a warm fire place.... the COLD air outside, knowing that I am warm and cozy. The smell of the wood burning, the way the rolls and bread bake up. I love winter. I love the HARD winters and the DEEP 4-6 foot drifts.... well, everyone is different right!!??!! LOL :) JES

    ReplyDelete