Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just the way I like it.

Hot chocolateweb



Today has been calm. Cleaned this morning while jamming to tunes on my ipod. Just finished the last load of laundry, the boys have played out in the snow and I am scrapping....ahhhhhhhhh. Its so nice not to spend every minute of my free time studying!


This week will be spending catch up on stuff that needs to be done around the office. Re potting plants, cleaning out files and drawers, hopefully write some new business.


Next weekend is the scrap in your jammies crop at Kit N Kaboodles, that I am sooooo looking forward to! Its Saturday the 28th and we will have games and challenges!! Come join us! Those ladies over there are sooo awesome! They were so understanding when I took a break for the last couple months! Glad I am back though, cuz March's kit is FABULUS!! (if ANYONE can tell me why I spelled it that way i will send them a scrap goodie)



3 comments:

  1. Out with the Old and in with the new? From High School Musical 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's CALM...before long something else will come along and make you crazy... seems like our life is just that way. I'm always saying...if I can just get through...whatever, but then there's something else. Enjoy while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow you got it nichole!!! email me your address girl!

    ReplyDelete