Monday, February 2, 2009

February...can you believe it?

Had a good weekend. Spent tons of fun time with the boys on Saturday. Got my Christmas decorations down finally. I know, right. I just didn't have the heart to take them down. I get depressed taking them down any other year and this year was just so much harder. But its all down and I didn't do to bad.


My dad's birthday is on Thursday. That is going to be rough. He would have been 70 years old.


Here is another page I did for the book I am working on.


Dad02



4 comments:

  1. That will be hard. The "first" of any holiday without our loved ones are very hard. Keep up your spirits girl...so many people love you and care about you. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, I love this page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Is that really him in the old picture? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how hard it would be!! I love you girl! The page is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete