Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sorry guys!

Didn't realize it has been so long since I posted! Been busy at work the last couple days so I haven't had time to post there!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We go up to my aunts house about and hours drive away and eat till we puke and THEN we play games. . It was so nice that we went for a walk and the kids played outside most of the time! I forgot my camera so I have NO pictures. Strange for me huh?


We enjoyed the 4 day weekend by decorating the house for Christmas! I have my tree up and my collection of Christmas houses all done. Saturday we went shopping early in the morning to avoid crowds and boy we sure avoided them! The stores were dead! It was so nice to shop without people pushing and shoving. Then we headed to my office to help my dad paint. We chose a color called 'antique linen'. It looks very nice. It really needed it!


Sunday was spent working on Christmas projects (sorry can not share) and laundry. Then it was a lasagna dinner with my dad! All in all a great rest.


___________________________________________________________________________________


Monday kicked off KNK's 12 days of Christmas gifts at their site! There are 12 straight days of hand crafted gifts posted with instructions! My day is the 6th so I will post it her too!


this is the December kit!


Dec kit     


And here are a few things I did with it!


SNow    IMG_0574


I love the lace snowflake paper that came in this kit! So watch for more to come!



2 comments:

  1. I love the layout...I don't know why, but I must be addicted to snowflakes. What's up with that? Looks like you're just trucking along...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the new kit and those snowflakes are to die for (it's not just you Lois!).... Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving holiday and your all decorated! I have yet to get mine out and up! Yikes! I think it will probably be done on Sunday this weekend as I am busy all day Fri and work Sat night. Fun fun fun!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete