Thursday, October 9, 2008

pennies from heaven!

what an amazing morning!



I woke up this morning to my youngest asking if he could cuddle cuz he was cold. he crawled in under the covers and stuck his FREEZING feet on my legs. brrrr....love fall but not liking the fact that its getting cooler! I love our cuddle time together. he loves it too. Sometimes he will set his alarm earlier than mine (about an hour before he NEEDS to wake up) just so he can come cuddle before I get up to take my shower. Then he sleeps in my bed while i shower and do my hair. I can not believe that he still likes to cuddle. I am so lucky.



Then as I was about to leave I noticed an unopened envelope under the table! I grabbed it ready to yell at my kids for dropping it and not picking it up when I noticed it was from my mortgage company. inside was a LARGE check for an escrow overage!!! How exciting!! There is my Christmas money!! hurrahhhhh!!



Yes mom.....you are so very right. The Lord provides....



4 comments:

  1. Pennies? Sounds more like bigger stuff! That is soooo cool. It's pretty exciting when you get "found" money isn't it? And cuddles too. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things come to good people! Don't you think?
    HUGS and congrats???
    (is that appropriate?) LOL
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord works in mysterious ways! A little extra money is always nice especially around this time of year. And the cuddles I love too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love when that happens??? HOW COOL! The good lord always did that for me too. Just when I needed it.

    ReplyDelete