Thursday, October 16, 2008

amazing

12w_2  This young lady was only about 3 when I met her. Maybe even younger. She was the cute niece of my fiance and now ex hubby. She used to believe that the pocket of my front overalls carried magic rocks. She used to sing " A kiss from a rose" anytime anyone would listen. I remember he carrying babies around like potato sacks and jumping on the tramp with all her cousins. She has grown in to a beautiful caring young woman. I recently got to spend some time with her while taking her Sr. Portraits. It made me realize how much I have missed watching her grow up. Sure I see her now and then but not like I used to. Now she is almost grown up and has future plans. Girl stop growing and become that little girl again for me will ya???



I am still proofing her SR portraits but I have some more on my photography blog!!



I have  temporary fix for my photoshop problem. My brother had given me a version of it for Christmas and I never installed it because I didn't think i could handle it. Well I installed it but it turns out its only a thirty day trial!! LOL. So I have about 3 shoots to proof in ONE month LOL..ok so 2.5 because I am almost done with the one I am in the middle in right now.



I brought one of the others here the office to work on when its slow. OH please be slow!! lol



2 comments:

  1. Okay, I think this is my favorite one of her so far. I have loved them all so much, but this one is amazing!! You are totally going to make Steph cry when she reads this! Very neat post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...love these pics. She is a beautiful girl isn't she? You do such awesome work Robin...totally love them all.

    ReplyDelete