Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Does it all have to fall right now?

ugh. sorry I haven't been here. I am not having any major drama or anything.. actually with one thing I am.



I washed my phone Friday so those of you who left messages I didn't get them till yesterday when i got my new phone. And yes I do know that you can check them on land lines but lets face it what fun is that AND no one really ever calls me so I didn't think to check!!



My photo editing software is not working. Now those of you who know me KNOW this is my major drama. I use this program EVERY day. EVERY day. No exaggeration. Not only am I in the middle of a shoot but I have one coming up AND one of my family reunion that I need to do. THIS is not the time for this to happen. I worked almost all day Saturday on it trying to restore my computer. My last hope is to reinstall the program......hoping Blake is reading this..giggle. If not I may have to buy a new program to put it on my work computer to get these done. I already talked to my dad (OK BAWLED to my dad and he said it was OK if I did that.) only problem is its about a 400 dollar program. Yeah freaked me out too. C'mon Blake pull through for me babe!



So anywho thats my life little bits and pieces falling, but at least I can pick them up!



OH and I have LOTS to blog about WITH pictures so that will just have to wait! lol....



2 comments:

  1. OMG...I would just be dying. Hopefully you can get it back on. I can't wait to see more of the pics from Brit's shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crossing my fingers that it will all work out for you!

    ReplyDelete