Monday, August 18, 2008

just barely

It is now almost 4:30 pm and I am just barley awake. Just enough to eak out a message about what I have been up to. I just got back from a fun whirlwind trip to the Olympic peninsula for a wedding shoot. FUN FUN wedding. Renaissance theme, bag pipes, kilts, fantastic! I have NO photos to share yet. Like I said I JUST got back. I didn't sleep well in my own bed last night. I think I was too wound up from the trip. Or could it be the delayed flight from Salt Lake city that got me home at 11 that did it?



After work I am going home to my clean house (thank you my angel Kendra), and slipping into a bubble bath to read a book I am totally engrossed in and then maybe just maybe make a couple personalized cards for birthdays coming up. Who knows....oh and the boys are gone till Friday. THAT's why I am taking a bubble bath and making cards....



OH and thank you Blake for helping me with my washer AND the weeds in my back yard!! What a surprise to find them gone when I moved the water this morning!!!



kiss kiss



me



1 comment:

  1. SOunds like a great trip!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete