Sunday, August 10, 2008

90

That's the age my grandmother turned today. 90. She is as healthy as a horse. She takes care of the "old" people in her tiny town. I am so very lucky to have this woman in my life. My children are extremely lucky to have her in their lives. She is the best grandma in the world. We love you!!



Grandma_collage_2



I





Since her bday is around our usual time for our family reunion (her kids and grand kids), her children planned a HUGE family reunion and Several of her family members came!! Some I had never even met before. She has 4 sisters that are still just hoppin!! Some even older than her. Her brother also came. We had people travel from New York, Kansas, Washington and Arizona! It was amazing how many people she touched and has been loved by.



.



1 comment:

  1. That is sooooo cool! I'll bet you had such a great weekend with your family. Lot's of pictures I'm sure. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete