Thursday, June 19, 2008

what a summer already

Howdy strangers. Been a heck of summer already! Wind, rain, hail, and even some snow last week. It's now up the 80s and beautiful so hopefully that is all behind us. i have TWO tomatoes on one of my plants and most of my herbs have popped up out of the ground so I am happy about that. I still have no lawn but no rush because heck it freaking snowed last week.



My son lost  his brand new pair of glasses last night at scouts. We looked EVERYWHERE for them. My friends husband is a scout leader and he even looked after we did. They called all of the scouts that were there to see if maybe someone picked them up by mistake but so far nothing. They are going to email and announce the lost glasses and see if they can be found. He is heart broken. He cried for almost 2 hours last night after we got home. He would calm down and then just burst into tears periodically. We are going to wait a few weeks to see if they are found then call his eye doctor and see what can be done. Here is to hoping the insurance will pay for another pair. If not there is NO way I can afford to get new ones for him right now.



My computer at work got a HUGE virus last week. I worked on it Thursday afternoon Friday and all day Monday and had to give up. Heather's hubby said he would take a look at it. I am using a computer from another desk that is hardly used and has virtually (all pun intended) no ram. I get three windows up and it starts freaking out on me. Its been interesting. Meanwhile I have NONE of my blog links to look at!! giggle....what oh what will I do without them?



Well i hope your week is going well, and if you find any gold rimmed glasses let me know......



No comments:

Post a Comment