Friday, June 13, 2008

recent work for KNK!!!

This months kit was totally rocking....But to be honest I didn't have any photos that would really go with it. I borrowed some of my friend Heather's photos. It hasn't really been summer here yet so alas I had no water splashing, ice cream eating etc.



This is Heathers girl. The photos are ones I took for her Sr. photos in April.....



Fresh



This one is of her little boy splashing in the back yard. There is no journal on the journal strip because I will let her do that.



Splash



This is my photo of my mom and my youngest.....



Because_she_loves_me_so



Sweet Wahini card.....The stamp was included!! SO CUTE! also had a boy penguin....



Sweet_wahini_card



The boys have been with the ex all week and i missed my oldest bday so I will be doing all that stuff tomorrow. He wants a red velvet cake decorated like the back of a Pokemon card...wish me luck!!!



EDITED!!! I can't get my type next to the correct photo no matter what I do. Don't have any more time to fix it!! sorry...



2 comments:

  1. These are all so dang cute! I love that paper...whose is it? Way talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so dang cute!! I love them all! Great work Robin :)

    ReplyDelete