Tuesday, February 19, 2008

what a way to start the week!!

Holy cow am I busy!



I am....and that holy cow...not so busy.



Today is my Monday. I was lucky enough to have Presidents day off. Good thing too, because I spent the weekend scrapping with good friends and family (pictures soon), so I needed a day of rest and laundry, and furniture shopping! I am getting a new love seat for my living room delivered tonight!! (pictures of that soon too)



Today is my Monday. I did say that right?



3 comments:

  1. WOW!! You are busy!! Im glad you got to scrap thats great.. A new couch.... I cant wait to see it!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for coming down this past weekend. Loved having you. Seems like forever since you've been here. I can't wait to see the pics...Jen had hers on her blog this morning. It was fun to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had such a great time with you! I am so glad you came down and joined us. Hopefully we can do it again soon! Can't wait to see your new furniture!

    ReplyDelete