Wednesday, February 6, 2008

tagged again!!lol

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 Years Ago: i was freezing in a tiny town in nebraska.

Things on my to-do list today:



Blow snow...



blow snow



oh and blow snow



What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off the house and by investment properties. Put money away for my kids college and enjoy the rest of my life.

3 of my bad habits:
Biting my nails



interupting



daydreaming



.

3 places I have lived:
1. Burley, Idaho
2. Leadville CO
3. Ceour d' Alene



   (there are a TON more though lol)

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Cleaning step dad's office
2. JB's
3. Insurance angent.
4. Photographer

5 Things people don't know about me:
(wow, this one is tough!)
1. I like to put my makeup on while sitting in bed.
2. I hate winter
3. I keep fold up tables under my bed
4. I dream of going to Italy
5. I love capri sun

I tag:
1. Dear Darla
2. Jayne
3. lee woodside



No comments:

Post a Comment