Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hey there!!

How is your season coming along. Well for me. Busy as always but happy! Spent this weekend with some friends kids and had a blast making cookies and playing hide and go seek. Then had a mini shoot with a client/friend that got shorted out of a full session due to light. here is a peek...



18w



Today was spent proofing their pics so they could have them and then scrapping and making dinner. I needed to get done with the K n' K kit so thats pretty much what I used today. But it was nice I had the perfect pics to go with the paper!!



Nine_and_six



Gloria_2



Hope you all had a good one!! Off to do the dinner dishes!!



4 comments:

  1. What a great picture of your friend's family. I also love the layouts!! Hope you are having a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy girl! Love the LO of Chris! Take care hon and enjoy the holidays!
    XOXO
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new layouts, the one of Gloria is really good! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty cool to check out your page and see pics of my Mom. Hope you all are doing good. See you this summer......next shot of pucker is on me :)

    ReplyDelete