Sunday, December 2, 2007

fun, shopping, lights, and a contest!

so Saturday was a perfect day! We got up early went out and got almost ALL of our Christmas shopping done!! So excited to have almost EVERYTHING done this early!! I even got a bunch wrapped last night! I just have the boys to do and a few handmade ones to finish up and I am DONE!! YEAH!!! After a wonderful morning of shopping and traffic we headed to a new restaurant in town. Its call Franco's Italian Pizzeria. Its on first street for all of you local. Its just one building e of bubba's BBQ. FANTASTIC pizza! The crust is PERFECT. CHEAP too! we had a medium which was HUGE for 11 bucks. They have a spot where you can see them throw your pizza in the air!! The kids loved it and whats great is that its family owned and run so they have their kids in there and family. It felt really homey and comfortable! Any one local should check it out! So here come the contest! the first person locally who goes into Franco's and scans their receipt and emails it to me will get a large goodie bag from me!! So go take your family out and enjoy a good meal and get something from me also!!



I got some really cool lights while out. They are little balls and are sooo bright. I put them up last night with some garland across a plant shelf I have and they looked so cute till about an hour later when half of them were not on! The box even said if one goes out they all stay on!! I have to get up on the stool and see whats going! makes me mad. They were 9 bucks! they SHOULD work don't ya think??



Me and the boys are going to make ginger bread men and sugar cookies today!! should be a blast!! have a good one y'all!!



me



2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I don't have all my shopping done yet. I thought I was pretty close until I looked through my list this morning and was shocked to see how much I still have to do. The dang lights should work for that price...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You are on top of the shopping thing, well we went shopping and got nothing for Christmas HEHE!! Oh well maybe next weekend! Thanks for all the ideas!! Cant wait to see you all!!

    ReplyDelete