Monday, July 16, 2007

Well the weekend has come and gone

Empty_house And no one has been at my house except for the power company since last Tuesday. My PORCH is still sitting there and needs to be moved!! I called the 'people' and they said not to worry, the house was actually scheduled to be there the 20th! Now that's exciting, EXCEPT for the fact that there is still NO freaking foundation!! How in the HECK are they going to excavate, do the rebar and prep work then have the inspector come out THEN finish pouring the walls THEN let it dry for a week before Friday? I don't know but my brother (who happens to work in concrete) says if they don't poor it today don't let them move the house on till Monday! razzle frattin goober nottin....fart knocker!!



the little voice in my head keeps saying "it will get done, it will get done, it will get done" then the OTHER little voice says....."but will it get done right?"



No comments:

Post a Comment