Monday, July 30, 2007

Bribery....it works

So i realized yesterday that i have not take any shots of the boys recently. cept for a few in front of the construction so I asked bug (who actually combed his hair yesterday) if I could take some shots of him in the back yard. He said only if he could take some of me. My response was no because my makeup and hair was not done. He took care of that. He did my hair AND my make up...as you can see in the picture it was VERY hip makeup and YES that is eyeliner UNDER my eyes...not bags....



So he made me up and took THIS:



Img_0241webb



So that I could take THIS:



Img_0305wer



and this:



Img_0304



8 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO CUTE!! They are growing so fast!! I just LOVE the makeup!! I think you should keep that going! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that makeup is too cute and so worth the picture below it! I am excited about your new house, and can't wait for the retreat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small price to pay (your art deco make up look) for those great shots of him.
    You will be hearing from my friend with the new kit company sometime next week.
    Love ya, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! He is such a charmer that lil' guy of yours!!!! BTW you look HOT! LOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...love the do honey! I have to have more CD's of pics this year. You just have too many for me to pass up. Can't wait to see the house and for the retreat....YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too adorable! You and Him! You have to scrap that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY! Where are all the new HOUSE pictures!?! It is "together" now... I am dying excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete