Friday, July 6, 2007

update....

I am still alive. I am almost completely out of my house! have half of it cleaned and ready to go. Got maybe 3 more loads tomorrow and then the rest of the cleaning, and then Sunday we will pull up the flower beds. They come get my house on monday!!! BYe BYE yucky house!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!



Saturday I had a break from moving and shot a wedding AND a bridal shower. The shower was a high tea party. We all dressed up in shawls and fancy hats! It was soo much fun!! Then monday I took the engagement photos for the bride from the shower. HAD a blast at all three. Still need to get to proofing all the pictures, but since I don't have a comp at home right now I am doing them at work...shhhhh....giggle.



Here are some pics!



01w_203w_2 14w



36w_2 39w_2  44w



2 comments:

  1. LOVE the B&W of the bride in her hat...lighting and shadows are beautiful.
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome pics...you just keep getting better and better. Love it!

    ReplyDelete