Monday, October 9, 2006

So today is columbus day...

Want to know why i had no idea? Because I didn't discover America myself. Also for got to talk the boss into closing today. We have NADA phone calls today cuz well people think we are closed. All the other agents are closed today lol....we decided to close early. Not like I am doing anything anyway. So what should I do in my free time. Go home and scrap till the kids get out at 3? Go to the local scrapbook store and see what goodies they have I can't afford to buy? Go home and do ironing while watching Days of our lives? Any ideas?



Didn't do any scrapping this weekend. Did however try a few designs out for Christmas cards and didn't like any of them. I have one more idea that I will try. Want to get started on them to get them finished!



1 comment:

  1. WELL SINCE YOU GUYS ARE CLOSING MY HUBBY WILL BE HOME SOON TOO! I WONDER WHAT HE AND I COULD DO FOR THE REST OF THE AFTERNOON........HMMMM MAYBE WE'LL THINK OF SOMETHING!! HA-HA!

    ReplyDelete