Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Getting a new camera

Canon My canon a95 is my best friend. We have been through a lot together. It was my training for bigger and better things. It brought me into the digital world with a pat on the butt and a big squeeze. It has however taken its last picture...for me anyways. The lens will not retract. Canon can fix it but it will cost anywhere from 89.00 to 175.00 bucks. They won't know for sure till they can evaluate it. I could either take it to a authorized dealer in ILLINOIS, or send it in. Or there is option 2 They send me a a610 for 125 dollars and i send my broken baby back (hmmm doesn't that phrase sound like a Justin Timberlake song?) for a trade. Not bad in my opinion. I think I will do that.....oh wait already did. My new best friend is in the mail. I will get it Thursday. So long old friend. Hello new and improved. Of course this means I will have to make a page about it! LOL.....



1 comment:

  1. YOURE FREAKING WELCOME!!!! HA-HA-HA!!
    NO REALLY - SORRY!

    ReplyDelete