Monday, September 12, 2005

EISF

That of course stands for EAST IDAHO STATE FAIR. Where we went Friday night to enjoy a little outdoor Idaho. The boys went for the rides I went for the food and photography. The photography gets better every year. I am amazed at the talent in my area. I wish I was half as good as those folks, or maybe I am but just to chicken to put my work out there.



Chris and Taylor LOVED the rides. From bumper boats to spinning dragons there was plenty for them to do. Race cars traveling the speed of light (well maybe not that fast) were Taylor's favorites and the glider ride was Chris's. I was completely surprised and taken aback that he would even ride them. The ride go-er lays on his belly under a "glider" while the controller flings them around and round and up and down. High in the air then down to the ground then high in the air and back down. I was soo proud of my son to stand in line and ride it with all his heart, and with a huge smile on his face. Looking down at my youngest son was even more a shock. While big bro was on the ride Taylor bawled with fear. Afraid for his brother. Amazing that someone who takes delight in pinching his older brother would cry for him.



Img_30501 Img_30531



4 comments:

  1. Hey Robin How fun .. Im to lazy to start a blog I will live thru Yours LOL
    so make it good Sista!!! Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I love it! I am still trying to figure out how to save an image for crimeny sakes! LOL Cant' wait to see more from you!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm excited for you!
    This does have a nicer tone to it than MSN... but for now.. I'm gonna stay FREE. :) I'll live through yours. Thanks for linking mine here. That's sweet! Love ya, man!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one. Very cool stuff, and I get to see lots of your great photos. Kris

    ReplyDelete