Thursday, September 22, 2005

Conversation with Chris last night!!

This kid really amazes me sometimes! Here is the conversation that evolved while driving home from work last night...





Chris: I can't wait till I am 21.



me: why?



Chris: Then I can get married to Taylor Anne.



me: You are sure you are marrying Taylor Anne?



Chris: of course, we are engaged!



Chris and Taylor Anne have been engaged since he was three, he's eight now.



me: you are not aloud to get married till your 23



Chris: why?



me: you have to finish college and work for year with enough money to buy Taylor Anne a House.



Chris: Oh ok.....



Chris: I can't wait till I am 23!



Oh my..........................................................................................................



1 comment: