Thursday, January 6, 2011

ONE MORE THING

One more thing thrown at me is one more thing than I can take. I realize I do NOT handle stress well. Or not at all really. I take it and take it then boom, frazzle bedazzled. We are STILL not closed on the house. Still jumping through hoops THEN to top it all off RIGHT before we are about to close we find out that the appraisal that didn't make it in time to close anyway, has an error. A big enough one that we are now scrambling to even close next week. Soon. I hope.

Because I am so caught up in this the blog has suffered, well most everything has suffered. Course a hangnail on my left toe next to the big toe can make my blog suffer. Lets face it. I am not the best blog writer out there. ;) BECAUSE I am all caught up in life and crap and more crap I finally decided to take photos of all the layouts I did at our last retreat in October to fill in the poor blog. That is seriously the last time I 'scraped'. Maybe that's what's wrong with me? I will share one layout a day with a little explanation for the paper, people etc to pop up every day till I run out of layouts. Hopefully they will last me till we close and my life can go on as normal. So without further ado, here is the first layout.

Harold and LaRee
This is my office partner and good friend. I was able to run out quick one day to take some shots of her family. And it was good till the kids ran away and parents ran a way. I love these shots of Her and her hubby after everyone took off and we were just out enjoying the back yard in the shade!

Paper is my minds eye and so is all the embellies! I made the flowers myself though!
Under the photo is hidden journaling (yet to be journaled)


1 comment:

  1. Great layout. I loved it when you made it at the retreat. So...no house still?

    ReplyDelete