Saturday, January 15, 2011

prep

Since we are moving (still praying that it actually happens) we needed to touch up the wall that got scrapped from our garbage can. Two of my walls in my kitchen are brown and those are the only ones we are touching up. We got the paint yesterday (brown) and all the tools we needed and today me and Bug started prepping. Which mean lots of taping. Today I discovered that Bug is a Fantastic taper!! Saved me sooo much time. He got on the counters and did all the high stuff and I did all the lower taping! ( I have a heights issue) Here he is helping out. He looks pretty dejected in these photos, not because I am making him help ( he offered) but because I took out my camera to document it.





Hope he is as good at painting as he is at frowning!



3 comments:

  1. OK Bug is a rockstar and what a killer lil' dude he is! So proud of him (and you) for getting this done! Way to go!

    On a personal note... THIS MUSIC SUCKS LIKE THE OLD B&W MOVIES YOU TORTURE ME WITH! Just so you know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome. Can you spare him for awhile...he could come down and help me out. Love the photos...whether he does or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor kid; having to have his picture taken and all! You really shouldn't abuse him that way!!! LOL! Good luck on the house!

    ReplyDelete