Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First day.......


1st day 3


1st day 2

Yesterday was my boys first day of school! 8th grade for Chris and 5th grade for Bug. Every year I beg them for first day photos!! Did I get a smile?????? of course not. With all the pleading and yes even bribing I still couldn't get a decent smile out of either one of them! SOO tired of it! Will they grow out of it? The weather was rainy and yucky but a shoved them out the door for a quick couple shots in between rain drops. Neither one were extremely happy to head to school but neither were too unhappy either!


See how happy they are!!??



















1st day 1


Last years photos<BR>



3 comments:

  1. What handsome boys. Love these guys...even with their frowny faces! I'm not sure they'll ever grow into liking photos...I hate having mine taken too, but I've come to realize that you might as well make the best of it instead of fighting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Taylor looks GREAT in those size 10 jeans...!! (wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez Taylor, those 12 jeans hang down under your feet!!!! WHy don't you just cut the bottoms off!

    ReplyDelete