Sunday, August 29, 2010

Help!!!

Ok scrapper babes I seriously need help! I made this cute magent board for my cousin for her birthday and used pictures she had on Face Book to make some of the magnets. I used flat glass stones with diamond glaze to adhere the pictures BEHIND the stones. BUT the pictures eventually all blured and the colors blended so much you couldn't even tell it was a photo. I told her I would figure out how to make them with the correct glue and I came home and tried my next favorite glue modge podge but that didn't work either!! What kind of glue do I use to adhere the photos to the BACK of the stones??? I really want to get them to her!


Kendras gift



1 comment:

  1. is there a way to maybe adhere them to transparencies then to the stones??? that is all I can think of? sorry...

    ReplyDelete