Friday, June 11, 2010

Well we made it this far. Might as well keep going!

Cbdayweb1
13 Things I love about him:


1 he is the kindest kid I know


2 he still holds my hand once in awhile


3 His little brother is his best friend


4 He holds doors for everyone


5 he is reallllly trying to not be so picky


6 his smiles makes me all warm and happy inside


7 he loves and cares for all animals


8 he loves to learn just about anything


9 he already makes plans for his future


10 he is mine mine mine mine mine


11 he makes it sooo easy to love him soooo much.




Today my oldest turned 13. I can not believe how fast the last 13 years have gone! We had a fun day filled with lunch at red robin, then off to see The Karate Kid, then home for cake and ice cream! Boys played outside as long as the light and wind would allow and now we are all tucked in watching the first season of survivor on dvd (never watched it)


I love this boy! Happy bday!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this boy too! More and more since I've seen him a little more lately. Hope his birthday was a great one. Love the photo...

    ReplyDelete