Thursday, April 23, 2009

update

We are all fine. Just really busy. Taylor has started soccer, Chris is doing band festivals and I am just trying to keep my head in the game. My brain is set on air most of the time. I will give you a great example. My son Taylor just went out to the car to get his soccer stuff (we are at work) and he told me that when we came back from picking up Chris from school I left the car running. Its in the parking lot, running, has been for an hour. That is just so not like me.


Over the past several weeks I have thought of several funny, unique, interesting things that I would love to blog about, but then every time I sat down to do it nothing came. Really. Like the nothing that's spouting out right now.


I have been missing my dad terribly. I actually feel worse now than I did right after the funeral. I could't wait for my life to get back to normal but now my normal feels like hell.


I love the fact that I can open my car sun roof and spray my kids in the back seat when I wash the windshield.


I made a flower bed around my flowering plum in my front yard and planted lavender and and some other bush in it. My front yard no long looks so naked. I have plans for one more flower bed that is actually UNDER my neighbors huge pine tree. Anyone have any suggestions for easy maintenance shady bushes with color?


14w 


I finished this young mans photos. I took his pictures a while ago. It was during this shoot I broke my old camera. I feel bad it took me this long to proof his photos. I really honestly have had NO photo inspiration for a while. Guess its a good thing his mom is my good friend. Love ya Darla! I hope he likes them!



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you post again. I miss seeing what you guys are all up to. I printed alllll the photos on the CD's you gave me. Some of them I already had, but oh well. I'm excited to start scrapping them, but I need your help with when they were taken, etc. When are you coming down? Can't wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking bout you. It's okay to be an airhead sometimes, you're in good company! The boys sound like they are doing great, but don't forget to take "mom" time too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgiven. LOL Like that really needed to happen? Silly girl! We are LOVIN' the photos and you did an amazing job as always and wowie Chris ("my" Chris) even got featured on your blog - so cool... :O)
    XO
    Darla

    ReplyDelete