Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I apologize in advance for the gross picture...hope this dosn't turn anyone off their foot fettishes.....

Did I ever tell you I was a klutz? Well not so much a fall down klutz but just the type a person that if something were to happen its gonna happen to me? Like dropping ketchup down the front of a new white shirt, setting my right boob into my salad with thousand island dressing on it, running over a dead skunk. That's me. Well a few Saturdays ago I broke my toe. Wanna know how I KNOW i broke my toe. Because it freaking HURT LIKE HELL!! I stubbed my whole foot into the back of my couch in my living room. I heard cracks and pops and sat on the floor for about 15 minutes wailing. Guess who came to my aid? The DOG. Not my kids. They were still sleeping, so asleep in fact that they say they never heard me. WHAT? They say since they didn't hear me blubber that it didn't really happen. RIGHT! Wanna see the proof?


Broken toeweb


see the second to last toe the one that's all PURPLE?? This photo was actually taken about 4 days after the attack of the killer couch. the swelling had gone down considerably. It bent my nails back on THREE toes. I am shuddering it just remembering. Well it feels MUCH better now and even walking is much less painless. If I would quit bumping it into other things I know it would heal even faster.



5 comments:

  1. OHHHH, So sorry, that does make me hurt for you. I've been there, done that, and it isn't pretty, nor is it fun...but it will eventually heal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...that's looks painful. I hate it when I stub my toes, or fingers...seems like they're always in the way afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what? I have even more sympathy for you...I broke my toe...same one...opposite foot...yesterday. I was sewing and got up to iron the pieces, and on the way back to the sewing machine, I ran into one of the chairs at the table. Oh...it hurt soooo bad. I even stayed home from work today because I can't get a shoe on. Hating it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lois i am soo sorry!!

    ReplyDelete