Friday, April 24, 2009

My baby just keeps growing.

None of the coffee I am shoving down his throat is working. Hmmm


Bug bday


He turned nine the . Since his birthday was so close to Easter we did a friend bowling party (one friend, not a big party) on Friday then he and I went to see Hannah Montana Saturday. Shhhhh don't tell anyone about the movie. He doesn't want anyone he knows to know he went to see it. We actually really enjoyed it.


Then on Easter we have a family picnic anyway so we just included his birthday then! We had lovely weather and so much fun!


We played a little baseball.


Baseball 


that is until Chris got hit in the sugar cubes (that's what Taylor calls them)


That's my uncle Jon. He is such a great uncle. Literally. He's my kids great uncle.


Then we headed to the zoo.


Zoo 


Where I took pictures of the wild animals.


Zoo01  


These truly were the wildest. My kids are on the bottom, the wildest of all.....



2 comments:

  1. Wow...love seeing some new pictures. Really, Robin. When are you going to get some time to come down. You should see how fast Ellie is growing. Danelle brought in some pictures she printed on Friday...I'm amazed how big she's getting already. We'd really love to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gonna be another year older if you don't post again soon... LOL :O)

    ReplyDelete