Wednesday, March 11, 2009

oh my

ok so yesterday was a CRAPPY day

 

someone turned off our phone system (contractor working for landlord)

 

We had quest out, he just turned on the flippen box (we had no clue) but while he was here our office door blew open and hit the brick wall. it shattered.

 

But our phones were working....

 

But not our fax machine. had to call our fax guy, it was NOT the machine it was the phone line.

 

Called the guys who work on the phone system (not quest) and they just left...the fax is now working

 

it will have cost us about 300 bucks....total because the guy accidently turned it off.

 

 

NOW my car is giving me trouble. the locks are not working!!!! they were all funky for while but now I can't even turn the key manually!! My dad had it looked at a while back at Steve's repair and it was going to cost between 300 to 500 bucks to fix. So we decided aw no biggie we will just unlock our doors the old fashioned way! HA that dosn't even work half the time. Had to drive the jeep to work because I could not unlock the car doors. Thank goodness that was still in my driveway. My transmission is going too. It clunks so bad when I change the gears!!! Fords taurus's are notorious for that....

 

I am going to start looking for cars I can pay cash for....

 

if anything ELSE goes wrong I will bury myself under the snow...cuz that is one thing I can find in abundance....


5 comments:

  1. yuck...I hate problems. I just hate it when things start going bad. Hang in there and hopefully it changes for the good real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heck girl! That was just a pile of a day wasn't it?! Geesh! If there is anything I can do to help car-wise let me know... as far as phones, faxes and shattered doors????? Ummm, duct tape? LOL JJKING of course.... hope today was better! XOXO Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you bury yourself in snow will you wait until after March 22nd?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not just a Taurus problem it's a ford problem! My explorer has the exact same maladies you describe! I hope it gets quicker than mine is. It's on hubby's to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the bad day. Just look at it this way, things can only get better....right? Love Ya Girl!

    ReplyDelete