Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 2 in slc

  We woke up early (ok I woke up early) got ready, thank goodness Sarah woke up then or she would have been left in the hotel room all by her lonesome!


We headed to Orem to go to Archivers ( my first time, yes I was an archivers virgin) then some strolling in the mall then to Pebbles in my pocketjust around the corner. Now this has NOT been my first visit to Pebbles. It has however been my first visit since the changed the store around and took out HALF their inventory. I was NOT impressed. However a sweet lady there told us how to get to a GREAT store in Sandy not too far away. It's called Heartfelt Creations(right up my alley) and it was wonderful! Really liked that store and recommend it to anyone! Then it was off to Paper Creations in S Salt lake. REALLY LOVE that store!


After that we headed back to the hotel and to eat at BENIHANA'S!!! I have never been to a place like that before! They make the food right there in front of you and do tricks and everything! We met interesting people and even a group of fun women from Boise! Loved going there and having that experience!


IMG_1064web  IMG_1058web 


IMG_1047web



Then we took a walk downtown with our cameras. We were heading back to the temple to get some night shots. It is so beautiful at night!


Mightweb 


Mightwe 


Might03 


Might02



3 comments:

  1. Where can we go next??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like you had soooo much fun. I'm really jealous that I wasn't with you. You know how much I love shopping! That's great that you had sooo much fun. Looking forward to seeing your KNK post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are AMAZING!!! But I can't believe that you were that close to scrapbook USA and didn't go, girl what is wrong with you? Glad to see that you had some much needed girly time!

    ReplyDelete