Thursday, March 5, 2009

The baby cometh

I just found out my SIL is in labor!! She could have a beautiful baby girl today. YES it will be beautiful because this sister in law has had beautiful (and i do mean beautiful) babies in the past. She is too far for me to run and take pics of the birth (i know bummer huh) but I plan on getting down there as soon as I can for some new born photos!!! Good Luck Danelle!!! love ya bunches.....


so on to other news...(how am i supposed to top that?)


Here is a layout I did as a challenge at the pajama crop last weekend. My challenge to everyone was to ONLY use card stock. The could NOT use pp or embelies, BUT they could do whatever they wanted to the card stock. Here was the layout I did for the example.


Nottooold  



1 comment:

  1. What a darling layout...love it! Yes, the baby is beautiful...for being so small, her color is good, she's really alert, and even has a little dimple. She looks alot like Braquel did when she was born. I'm soooo excited. I have pics, and I'll be posting some on my blog very soon.

    ReplyDelete