Friday, May 9, 2008

dusting

Can you guess how often i dust? once a week, once every two weeks, once a month? NO....



I dust about every three days. Yep....since my yard is dirt and now its freaking WINDY I dust a lot......



I would rather have dust than mud though.....



Its Friday!! What does that mean? The weekend!! I LOVE Fridays! My favorite day of the week. Tomorrow I am going to help my cousin do her hair for prom, and hopefully sneak in some pics of her all dressed up!!



Mothers day is going to be simple. Play with the boys and go to dinner!! thats all I want!!



Have a GREAT weekend!





OH and Bonnie!! You need to send me your snail mail so I can get your goodies out to you!!!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to the coolest, funnest, sweetest, bestest Mom of 2 little blonde and silly boys that I know!
    Love ya!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. I really meant to send you a card, and just simply didn't get it done. Sorry! I love you though...hope everything is going great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't dust as often as I should some weeks. But others I dust too often. I guess that's how it works. I can't wait for my house to get done so that I can have the next scrapbook party. Oh, and I may be able to come to the retreat this year. It all depends on when I have my clinicals for school, and I may not know that until school starts so we will have to see. When is registration?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok surely you can't STILL be dusting?
    can you?
    D

    ReplyDelete