Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Last day...

I am sorry to go, I have been having so much fun. But I need to get home and finish packing my house. We went to Port Townsend yesterday and had so much fun combing the beach for beach glass and shells. Then for ice cream and a stroll down town and shopping. Didn't do much buying but it was still fun to see all the old buildings. Port Townsend has a lot of history and its a fun place to visit. We drove around looking at some of the painted ladies. Here are some shots...



10w



Chris and Taylor doing their version of leap frog on the pier.



20w



26w



27w



Above : one of the oldest houses in port townsend. Aparently a founding father.



22w



Above: a veiw of a VERY grand hotel that is still open to the public.



24w



25w 



1 comment:

  1. More wonderful pictures...I love them all. The boys look like they've had a great time. Can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete