Thursday, June 28, 2007

just a piece of pizza....

Thats all it was. Just a piece of pizza shared with a friend at lunch. And to be honest it was even the pizza. It was the friend. The friend that believe it or not helped me just by being her and getting me away from work and moving for just an hour. To make me feel better and understand that everything is going to be all right. I will get moved (with her help, and my brother and sil) and get my new house soon. So glad I have a friend like that....thanks babe!



4 comments:

  1. HOW SWEET, ITS GREAT TO HAVE A FRIEND TO HELP YOU THRU STRESSFUL TIMES!! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One good friend...PRICELESS!!! Glad you have such a friend.
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're hanging in there...it will get better. Just as soon as you get that new home and get settled.

    ReplyDelete