Monday, June 25, 2007

back to the grindstone

Well here I am back at work.



Packed most of my kitchen this weekend. Just kept out food for the near future. Still have a lot to do and need more boxes too! the pod I was going to get is too small. gotta figure out something else I think. Gotta do it NOW. PLUS i am still working on the permit. They needed a site plan on 'big' paper. lordy. gonna work on that here at work if I can. If I don't get the permit done this week then it screws up all other plans.



My doggie will have to go visit Aunty Jen and uncle mike for awhile. He wont handle the no fence, being chained up in the yard while I am not even there at ALL. Poor guy.



Headed to dinner tonight for my bday. My choice. Not at all sure where to go. Maybe olive garden?



Still looking ahead to the big picture. This too shall pass.



1 comment:

  1. Olive Garden, YUMMY!!!! Just think,, this journey you began to buy your new home is almost complete. YAY!!!! Now,, there is a birthday gift!!
    Mae

    ReplyDelete