Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stationary birthday

A work acquaintance and friend of mine is having a birthday today and I wanted to do more than just a card so I decided I would have to break in the new scrap room to make her something! I got the idea off of this blog. It's under video tutorials. She has some fun other ones so stay and look awhile. AFTER you finish reading my blog. lol

I chose a bubble gum and oceany blue to create this and some stamps from my minds eye that I just LOVE. The lid slides off and inside is standard cards with envelopes, 3x3 cards and some gift tags. There is a little book with lined paper in there for addresses and a little pocket for some stamps. This would be fun to give to a new mom for thank you cards, or kids leaving for college. I may have to make more!



Sorry for the not so great photos. I of course took them with my iPhone. I seem to use that a lot lately. giggle.

3 comments:

  1. This is just toooo cute! I love the colors and the idea. What a cool gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your stuff is SOOOOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I want to make one at the next retreat!

    ReplyDelete